Aluzinc Corrugated Sheet
Product Code : ASTM 792
Brand Name : MONDIAL EXPORTS
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Asia, South America, Eastern Europe, Central America, Western Europe, Middle East, North America, Australia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Over the years, we have emerged as the topmost supplier of a wide stock of Aluzinc Corrugated Sheet. Corrugated and curved, these sheets are best suited for roofing. This Aluzinc Corrugated Sheet is used in buildings with vertical lining and/or cladding, short flashings and other buildings located in areas with little rainfall or on roofs that require special or frequent maintenance. We offer these corrugated sheets to clients in varied dimensions and thickness to meet their exact needs.
- High impact strength
- Completely weather proof in nature
- Accurate dimensions with smooth edges
ALUZINC AND GALVANISED CORRUGATED STEEL SHEETS
- GALV SHEETS FROM 0.11MM ONWARDS EX INDIA
- ALUZINC SHEETS FROM 0.17MM ONWARD
- Prime Galume Corrugated sheets, Standard ASTM 792, Full Hard, Grade 550 AZ-70
- Cromated and Dry, Regular Spangle
We export Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel Coils / Plain sheets & corrugated sheets,and specialise in exporting very thin galvanised corrugated steel sheets starting from a thickness of 0.11mm BMT upwards, to Africa.
- Galvanized steel as per JISG 3302 - SGCH
- Most common widths of 762mm / 900mm / 914mm / 1000mm / 1220mm.
- Thickness from 0.11mm bmt till 1.2mm.
- We also provide Galvanized coils on HR base directly from 1mm Till 2.5mm.
- We provide circular corrugated Steel Sheets as well as roll formed Trapezoidal Sheets .